CafeTO patios are installed!
As part of the City of Toronto Cafe TO program, the Eglinton Way BIA installed its 7 curb lane closures last Thursday.
There are two types of closures: curb lane patios (for the restaurants and bars) and parklets (public spaces for visitors to enjoy and linger on our streets).
You can find curb lane patios for:
- The Abbot on Eglinton
- Ferraro 502
- Saucy Affairs (coming up soon!)
You can find parklets at:
- 365 Eglinton Ave W. (by Subway)
- 420 Eglinton Ave W. (by Phipps Bakery)
- 461 Eglinton Ave W. (by Victory's Menswear)
- 532 Eglinton Ave W. (by Hotel Gelato)
With this initiative, we hope to help people enjoy the outdoors while maintaining physical distancing this summer!
See all locations on the map and help spread the word!