We recently received a police communication regarding this issue.
PLEASE SHARE !
Recently there has been more reports of needles being found in parks. It goes without saying that these present a significant hazard to the safety of children.
Here are some tips to protect your kids,
- - If they find a needle, DON’T TOUCH IT !, call Police to come remove the needle.
- - Parents should walk around the play area BEFORE allowing their child in to play, therefore ensuring there are no needles.
- - DO NOT allow bare feet !
- - Work together with your neighbours to regularly check over your local park to keep it free of needles.
- - Report ALL incidents of found needles to Police by calling 416-808-2222.