TTC’s Line 1 subway will be closed between Finch and St. Clair stations on Saturday April 24 and Sunday April 25, 2021, while crews perform TTC platform relocation and associated track level works. Work will take place on a 24-hour basis on Saturday April 24 and Sunday April 25, 2021. Berwick Avenue will remain open while this work takes place.
What to Expect
Noise from construction activity, including trucks. All work zones at Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue will remain in place. Property access will be maintained.
Hours of Work
• Saturday April 24 and Sunday April 25, 2021
• Crews will work 24 hours during the subway closure.
• This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Traffic and Pedestrian Details
• No changes to the current traffic configuration and pedestrian routes are expected, as a result of this work.
• TTC Line 1 subway will be closed on Saturday April 24 and Sunday April 25, 2021 between Finch and St. Clair stations. Please visit TTC’s website www.ttc.ca, under “Service Advisories” for more information on subway closures and shuttle bus operation.