Crews at Avenue Station will continue 24-hour work on Saturdays for approximately two (2) months to facilitate structural works at the Main and Secondary Entrances. This work includes steel, rebar, and formwork installations. On Sundays, construction will take place between 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
What to Expect
Overnight noise from construction activities including, hammering, crane use, and material loading can be expected. Expect delays while travelling through the intersection.
Hours of Work
- Overnight weekend work is required for approximately two (2) months
- Monday to Saturday; 24-hours
- Sundays; 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances
Traffic & Pedestrian Details
- No changes to the current traffic configuration or pedestrian routes are expected as a result of this notice
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information